293 Durham Street North, Christchurch Central City,
0800 461 243
We needed to create a process that could survive the harshest scrutiny to ensure the integrity of our builds. We are the only builder to our knowledge that has all income flow through a third party accountancy firm to ensure our clients’ money is safe and that our builders and contractors can be assured of being paid.
This process ensures that your build will be completed.
Six reasons why you should do an investment build with Investment Build New Zealand
1. Investment Build New Zealand is a Project Management Team not a Developer or Builder.
2. We do not build houses or receive money from our clients. We are paid by the builder building your project for the project management work we do on each build.
3. Your contract is directly with the Registered Master Builder building your project. All builders we use are fully vetted and all have years of experience and are reference checked.
4. All money for our builds go through a third party Accountancy Company to ensure your money is spent on your project not someone else’s. (Not all builders can say that)
5. Last year our 29 clients made over $4.5 million dollars in equity gains by building an Investment Build New Zealand project. That is on average around $150,000 each (a 19.86% equity gain), testimony that we know what we are doing.
6. All our clients receive full security against the land and build project that they are building ensuring they are fully secured at every stage of the build. Basically they are the registered owner from the moment they secure their land.
027 236 4446
Investment Build New Zealand is not a Financial Advisor and does not offer Financial Advice. We are a project management team that develops residential investment projects for our clients. Any return our clients enjoy is due to the increase in the value of their build. We do not operate an investment business and people cannot invest into our business or through us.
Enter your details below and one of our team members will be in touch with you.
Thanks for your interest.